Wednesday, March 18, 2009

tit tat

i wonder what messages women try to send men. i wonder if they know. i wonder if they don't all need massive group therapy.

i work in a company with colleagues from around 10 different countries. one of my colleagues is a cute little indian who at 30 something has braces (i hope i got the age right or she'll have my nuts for this). she's bubbly and loud and her laugh can be heard a mile away. she also has a tattoo right above her ass (or as the females would like to point out, at the bottom of her back). one day in the conference room she was reaching for a phone across the conference table, and on account of her being little, she really had to reach, exposing said tattoo. that was the first time i notice it, so it caught my eye. a split second later she's yelling at me accusing my of staring at her ass. i was "uuhhhh".

this morning i stepped into the elevator with a group of people. one lady had a tank top on, and there was a tit tat, staring me in the face. of course having learned from my lesson with my friendly colleague i quickly averted my eyes, but was inspired to write this. i mean i will accept the argument that tank tops are worn because of the heat, but inscribing a tattoo over your breast is only asking for attention. no? any female insight here would be appreciated. it's like a guy getting into a ferrari then acting all offended when people ogle it.

No comments: